"No One Should Feel Pain!"
Pain is bad. Killing it is good. Right? How many times you kill it does not matter, as long as you just keep killing it! Right? Getting to the underlying cause of the pain and addressing its cause is too much trouble. The simple solution is kill it, Kill IT, KILL IT!!!
Coping with Pain Headlines: “No one should feel pain!” Today I heard a NPR story on the radio about coping with pain and the overuse of opiates. The story tells of the problem of over prescribing, stealing, and passing around prescription drugs. They also alluded to the path that a person goes down when they start an addiction process.
Is Pain the Enemy? Our patients are great referrers! For over 36 years, at Holt Family Chiropractic, I have professionally focused on this CORE social ill. We have been brainwashed to believe that PAIN is the enemy and to just kill it. Almost everyone that I speak with about this issue tells me “they know many people that over use drugs”. Prescription, over the counter, illegal, their friends and family’s drugs, alcohol, caffeine, simple pain killers, plus inventive use of household products… all seem to be readily available. Digging deeper into this issue, I have found that we each experience peer pressure and social pressures around how often and how much we choose to partake.
The True Underlying Cause... No one wishes to dig deeper (particularly when they are experiencing THE PAIN). Here is the big challenge. Once you have “been around this track” a few times or many, many times, you may be ready to look at the true underlying cause and start to address it. That is where I do my best work. Getting to the bottom of what is causing this ALARM signal to sound and offering a non-drug way of helping YOU to feel better and heal better. Explore Your Options! When you are ready to move forward in this “DIFFERENT direction”, call me at our Marshfield chiropractic office. Together we can explore your options and come up with a great NEW solution. We can address the underlying cause of your pain.
Dr. Jack Charles Holt, (DC since 1981)
To schedule an appointment, please call: 781-217-4233
The LIFE changing magic of Stress Melting®
1. Stress causes 80 to 85% of all human disease and illness.
2. Misleading concepts are perpetuated for profit: We call it the "DIM path", (The Drug machine, the Insurance machine, & the Medical machine). It lead you to “the dark side” and these machines work very hard to “keep you in the dark”.
3. While contrary to the stories and myths heavily promoted, Stress Melting offers a brand new way to reconnect you to your source of health and well-being. Knowing that what you resists persists, the Stress Melting Academy has no opinion on your choosing or not choosing the DIM path and the old way of dealing with STRESS. The new way is beyond massage, therapeutic chiropractic and medicine.
4. This new way to handle STRESS overload that is simple, safe & effective.
5. While there is a fee for reconnect sessions and Stress Melting lessons, four of our six services are completely free. Plus, you can receive free services and income by helping others discover stress melting. You will quickly feel the difference and see the changes for yourself.
6. At a free introduction, YOU can explore our entire menu of services and their benefits.
* job opportunities to help us grow and share stress melting with our world
* internet access to our instant, fast and deep stress melting
* hands on stress melting reconnect sessions
* melt maven lessons (how to help others feel and see this life changing magic)
* training to become, and facilities to work as, a Certified Stress Melter.
Stress is experiencing OVERLOAD... Melting is experiencing FLOW... We teach YOU the FLOW part!
From "Fight / Flight"
first written by
Dr. Walter Canon in 1929 to current date, a volume scientific evidence has created the foundation for stress melting®. We offer a brand-new way to deal with stress overload, an alternative to the numbing of mind-body signals and the denial of ease.
"Certified STRESS melters are
given the keys to The Secret Library"
– Jack the stress melter.
All I can tell you about The Secret Library
is it was discovered in St. Louis in 1980.
If you're new to the Stress Melting Club, Welcome!
If you've experienced it before, welcome back for more!
I'm Dr. Jack Charles Holt (AKA Jack the Stress Melter) I'd like to share my current level of awareness.
In our Stress Melting Club we offer:
1. Understanding stress overload & it's causes.
2. Getting to know the tools that help you melt stress.
3. Honoring your Source Wisdom that heals your stress overload.
4. Finding inner courage to travel your path to wholeness.
5. Experiencing peace along your path by accepting & embracing its Source.
Our club is based on the following three principles:
1. That all men & women are created equal in spirit.
2. Each choice that you make can ultimately bring you closer to peace & wholeness.
3. Experiencing an unfolding awareness throughout your life is...
"The Greatest Adventure!"
Find out how our stress melting club can serve you by scheduling a brief telephone conversation. If you choose to move forward, the next step is a face-to-face interview & a gravity stress test. Based on these, we can determine if we can help you or not. If it is determined that we can help you, we will go to great lengths explaining what we do, how it works, and how you specifically can get the best results. If it is determined that we can not help you, then at a minimum, we will try to get you headed in the right direction. Hopefully, you will agree, that is fair. Based on principles of healing, courage, peace, & honor, we are as of this printing still accepting new members to our stress melting club. I personally invite you to come for a visit and to check us out. Turning the key to unlock your future requires just a little effort. Are you ready to explore your possibilities? Simple pick up the phone and call us now. Or not, you get to choose... (781) 217-4233. Either way be blessed on your journey to health & wholeness. I am Dr. Jack Charles Holt. Offering you the spirit of aloha...
"I honor the breath of GOD within you."
or on another level ... Sarcasm...